Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Chapter

Here I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.  My first day of being unemployed, at least the kind of employment that most people think about.  But now is the time, to be free from the time constraints of a 9 to 5 job, free from someone else telling me what to do, free from someone else telling me how much I am worth, free to see where God will lead.
I know that everything that has happened up until now, every job that I have held, every volunteer position has led up to this point. 
So what I am feeling? What will I do?  First, I would not be truthful if I didn't say that I was a little apprehensive, a little nervous, a scared even.  But at the same time, I am excited, anticipatory, and for the first time in a long time at peace.
So where will I start?  I will start with what I know and what I love and what I believe God has placed in me.  Take for instance blogging, I love writing and have been told that I am good at it, writing is one of those things that Paralegals do after all, so I will write.  I will share my passion, my journey, my knowledge with anyone who will listen.
My passion is life, health, wellness, helping others, and learning.  That is what I will share on these pages, so I hope that if you are not already, that you would follow me. 
I have also always wanted to write a book, so I will begin that journey. 
I will speak, I will post to Youtube and other social medias my knowledge and passions.
And of course the bills still have to paid, so the vehicle to do what I love will be Arbonne.  Arbonne and all of its health and wellness products fits perfectly with this new lifestyle that I am carving out for myself.  It will allow me to help others decide where their passion lies and will help them to reach whatever the are trying to obtain. 
I believe that everything that happens to us, happens for a reason, and that God truly works everything out for good, for those who are called by his name.  Now is the time to put my belief into practice.  To step out in faith.  
This blog will be an offshoot of my newsletter, so if you have not already done so, please join my mailing list.
That is all as I sit here in Chick-fil-a, starting on a New Chapter in my life.  Please feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment