Monday, September 26, 2011

Is knowledge Power?

"Knowledge is power"???? Is it really, if that is the case then I should have all the power in the world. Ask me what it takes to lose weight and I can tell you first hand, for you see, I have lost weight, over and over again. I know how to do it, even when I'm making wrong choices it is not because of lack of knowledge. So what is it, is it lack of will power? Are you kidding me, I have been on so many different diets that will power is not the problem. What I need is to stop dieting, stop trying to work so hard at losing weight, but sit back and ask myself, what is truly important to me, what are my priorities, my desires? WHAT DO I WANT? I want to feel good, not just physically, but emotionally, I want to feel good when I get dressed in the morning, I want to look in the mirror and say "Wow!!!" and then smile and go on with my day. I want to have the energy to play with my new grandson. I want to live a life that has meaning and purpose and not a life of just existing. But you can't do those things if you can't move your body, if you get winded just from walking stairs. So today, "knowledge is not power", "KNOWLEDGE WITH ACTION" is power, today I choose to act, to make the changes necessary to obtain those things that are truly important to me. Please come along with me on this journey and together "who knows" where are power will lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment