Thursday, September 29, 2011

When you don't feel well

Sitting here today trying to think about what I'm going to write and my head is pounding so hard, that I'm wondering how to put together two sentences, much less an entire blog.  But I am committed to doing this everyday, so go or bad, long or short, you will hear from me everyday.  Yesterday was a good day as far as eating goes, because I felt sick all day, so food did not look that appetizing to me.  in fact the only reason I ate at all yesterday, was to see if I could somehow get rid of this migraine.  Even had a coke on my way home to see if the caffeine would help.  I try to stay away from sodas but I made an exception yesterday.  So here I am at work this morning wondering if I should be here or in bed.  Not wanting to eat anything, and wanting to just go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.  I know this isn't a lot about dieting or choices, not even sure if it makes since, but I guess no matter what you are trying to change, improve or do in your life, there will be days that you just don't feel like it.  And some days it is best not to worry with it, as long as days like this are not everyday and you are right back into moving toward your goals as soon as you can, then give yourself and your body a break on days like this, and allow time to heal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment