Friday, September 30, 2011

Its Friday

Well, it's the weekend, weekends always seem to come with their own sets of challenges. First, weekends don't have a set schedule like the rest of the week has. You can plan the rest of the week, but the weekends there are things to do and things that come up at the last minute and are harder to plan for when it comes to exercise and eating. For me this weekend we are having a Holiday Open House to show off our Holiday line with Arbonne. So tonight and tomorrow morning I will be busy. Then there is always trying to catch up on cleaning, laundry, spending time with my husband, and of course some "me" time to relax. I can never seems to figure out is more harmful, a full weekend where you are more likely to grab something to eat on the run, or a relaxing weekend where you (at least I do) tend to overeat out of boredom? If I'm too busy, I can find myself skipping meals, but vegging out with a weekend full of old movies (chick flicks and musicals) can ruin my diet for sure.
Which is harder for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment