Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 4 and Going Strong

   Yesterday was a pretty good day, did not feel hungry like the previous two days.  Down another pound today, so very excited about that.  I'm actually starting to feel more energy, less tired like I can do more each day.  Glad to be over the initial hump where I was feeling week and tired.  Going through lots of fruits and vegetables though, need to go to the store every couple of days to pick something up, was out of oranges this morning, which I really missed particularly in my morning juice. 
   It's amazing the flavors you get just by mixing and combining different fruits and vegetables.
You start to really taste the flavors of the ingredients.  Celery can be a little over powering, so I limit the number of celery stocks that I use to just one per juice.  Really enjoy the spinach and kale, this I try to make the majority of my juice.  Always put in one apple, I like the tartness of the green apples, however others seem to like the red ones.  Then try to have some sort of citrus fruit.  Besides that, it's just whatever I find at the store, opting for organic produce whenever I can find it.  Don't want to ruin the effects of the juice with a lot of chemicals.
   Hoping today will be a great day.  Come back tomorrow to hear more how me juice fast is going.
HAPPY JUICING ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently made a conscious effort to remove garlic from my diet as I had hear that it did make an "overactive" brain. Since I work with people on organization and am always looking for ways to "cal the chaos", I thought this made sense. Happy to report, my experience has been a calmer mind.

    ReplyDelete