Friday, November 9, 2012

The Next Chapter

Yesterday I allowed myself some leeway in my eating, and you know I really didn't enjoy it.  What tasted good as I was eating, made me just feel sick and tired as the night went on.  I didn't even eat that much, and ate early in the day and still it effected my whole night.
Very excited to be starting my new diet plan today.  Now it is about focusing on five key area of health and training my body to eat healthy.  I will be focused on eating clean, increasing my nutrient intake, eliminating allergenic and addictive foods, balancing my blood sugar and supporting elimination organs.
By focusing on these areas I will be using for the correct way to nourish and feed my body, not for reasons of comfort or boredom.  Many times we eat for all the wrong reasons, so I want to not only concentrate on eating correctly, but really listening to my body and meeting the needs of my body.  The body will tell you when to eat, how much to eat and what to eat.  The problem is that we have ignored our bodies for so long, that we can no longer hear what it is saying to us.  We feel sick, but we don't know why, we eat when we are full and don't listen to our bodies saying enough already, we eat food that doesn't do anything to help our bodies function correctly and find ourselves slowly killing ourselves.
So coming off the juice fast is a good time, to get to know my body, start listening to it, and giving it what it needs to survive.
Tomorrow, I will talk about eating clean, what does that mean and why do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment