Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 5 Made it Half Way

Well today is day five of my 10 day juice fast.  Made it half way, so that's pretty exciting.  Feeling good, lost another half a pound.  As I get to day five, I 'm starting to think what's next.  After I finish this juice fast what next for my eating and diet.  I have decided to go from the 10 day juice fast to the Arbonne 30 days to fit program.  That way I will begin eating food, but still maintain a healthy lifestyle.  Plus it will be easy on my system as to not make me sick.  Looking forward to the continued change in my overall health and well-being.   Feeling healthy and strong that is good, clothes are lose, so I guess for Christmas and Birthday this year I will ask for clothes of gift certificates for new clothing.
I have decided that I will keep juicing as part of my diet and lifestyle for ever, for the vitamins and nutrients that I get in each glass. 
Ok, so well I thought I had lost my post, because the computer messed up and all I saw was a blank page, but no worries it was saved and I found it.  Don't you hate when things like that happen.
So that is enough for today, looking forward to the weekend, staying strong continued juicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment