Thursday, November 8, 2012

Next Chapter

Well, I have completed my juice fast and now I"m ready for the next chapter in my overall transformation to a new lighter, healthier me.  I am happy to say that I am down over 10 pounds from when I started the juice fast.  I feel better, my clothes fit better and yesterday I was able to get into a pair a jeans that I had in the back of my closet because they were too tight.  I wore them yesterday and what a since of accomplishment wearing something that I once could not button. 
So today, I am continuing with my exercise routine in the morning, but feeling now that I will be adding more food and protein to my diet, I will add in an evening weight routine, to start reshaping my body.
I will now do a protein shake in the morning, instead of a juice, which I did this morning, and will go shopping today to make sure that I have my kitchen stocked with the foods needed to start the new phase tomorrow.  My husband and I are going to go to lunch today, so I will allow myself something healthy off the menu.
I will not only be sharing with you how this new phase is going, but I will be sharing some tips, information, and advise to anyone else who would like to start to change their lives and their bodies.
Can't wait to get started, come back tomorrow for the beginning of chapter 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment