Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Down to the last couple of days

Here we are down to the last couple of days.  I have today and tomorrow left on my 10 day juice fast.  Its very exciting to see how my body is changing, my clothes are fitting better and I feel better about how I look, so I can feel myself walk differently and present myself differently.  When you feel better about yourself, you whole outlook starts to change and then that starts to poor over into all other areas of life.  In your relationships, your business, your spiritual life, every area. 
The thing we get hung up on is trying change everything at once.  We sit down with a whole host of goals that seem so big and we try, try, try to accomplish them and then when we fail, we give up and believe ourselves to be loses.  But if we start with small things, maybe just one area of life that we want to change and concentrate on the area with small daily activities then we can give ourselves a since of accomplishment that will help us tackle other areas of life.  With each small victory we grow stronger and stronger, being able to look at ourselves with "Wow, I did that", and if "I did that, what else can I do today?".  We are made in the image of an awesome God, so the next time you want to be hard on yourself and beat yourself up, just remember whose image you carry around with you. 
Today do something awesome and enjoy the accomplishment.  You may have to change your thinking about what awesome is, remember its pretty awesome to wake up in the morning and be able to get out of bed and go for a walk, sit at the feet of God and spend time alone with him, to make a phone call to a love one you haven't spoken to in awhile, to forgive, to love. 
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment