Sunday, March 9, 2014

90 Day Transformation


Today I am beginning a 90 day transformation, which I will share with you.  I was going to do 30 days, but then how transformed are you really in 30 days.  In 30 days you are just getting started, getting into a routine, working through things, so that did not seem long enough.  So I thought 60 days, but in 60 days you start to waiver, run into obstacles, that is the time to stay committed.  So I settled on 90 days, because by then I should be in the swing of things.  I would have conquered some challenges and hopefully come out on top.  
So I am here to share this 90 adventure with you.  The good, the bad and the ugly, in word and pictures.  No holding back, you will share my triumphs and my defeats.  I promise to tell it exactly like it is.  What I am learning, what I am struggling with, where God is taking me.  
My goal is to transform mind, body and soul.  
Starting point: 
In order to see how far you have come, you have to know where you are starting.  So here I am in pictures day 1.  
 
Weight 186.2
Skin: dark spots, lines, bags under eyes, not a pretty picture.  Hard to post.  


Teeth a little yellow.  

Products I'm Using:
Oil pulling to detoxify and whiten teeth.  

Arbonne Genius plus Arbonne RE9 Advance for Face 


7 Day Detox to help jump start health and weight loss. 

My breakfast of choice, Arbonne Shake and Fiber Booster. 


Supplements: Joint Support, Omega 3 and Metabolism Boost.  

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your comments of support greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment